Scamming iPhone 7 Scammers (FINAL Prank Call)
– Dude there's ants and poison on the table, and now my phone's on that. (all laughing) Hey what's up guys, Keaton here, and I'm at this math house. I don't really know what any of these symbols mean. But I'm in Canada, it's awesome, and we're doing the part two to the prank call. You guys crushed that video. So drop a like on this video right now. I'm trying to shoot for 50,000 likes. I'm legit only doing this for you guys. And I have some of my friends here, we've got, what's your name again? – Purdy. – Purdy, yes. We got Sud, Daniel, and then John.
We're gonna have some fun with these scammers, you guys have been calling like crazy. So let's do it. Alright so you guys have been uploading tons of videos of you calling them. They've been freaking out. Some of them are even like rapping songs back to you guys. I've heard some Eminem videos. So we're gonna call them, again the number's right here. Just screw with these people as much as possible, they're not good people. And I have a fake serial number this time, so maybe we're gonna get them to ask for my credit card, I don't really know.
But yeah, let's call them. I'm on my Canadian number, so like, they won't expect it. It's dialing. – Thank you for calling. Your call is– – It's still up, they haven't shut down yet. – Please hold for next available agent. – What is this, they're on hold. I think you guys legit called them so many times, they're on hold now. Dude, is there an ant on my, there's an ant on my phone. Hey, what's good? Hello? – Yes, I can hear you. – Hi, what's your name?
– It's Mike Tyson. – Mike Tyson! (all chattering) What is up, Mike Tyson! – I never thought I'd meet Mike Tyson! – Can you hear me? I'm not catching your voice. – Yeah, you, can you hear me, Mike Tyson? – Did the face tattoo hurt, Mike? – Yeah, what was it like to bite someone's ear off? Did it taste good? – Dude, do you still have your tiger? – – I'm not getting– – Do you, yeah, do you still have the tiger? (all chattering, laughing) What happened to the tiger?
Just, let's answer that question, and then I'll give you my credit card information. – That's a good deal! (all chattering) – That's a really good deal! That's a great deal! (phone beeping) Oh fuck. Alright, we'll call him back. Dude, literally, he goes, "Hi, I'm Mike Tyson". (laughing) I'm like, okay. He knew it was for the lols. We shut this place down. Alright, let's call him back again. – Thank you for calling. Your call is important to us.
– You guys have screwed with him so much, I can't imagine what, like, their family life is like. They go home, and they're like, "Yeah, dude, can't even stand, bro." – Thanks for calling, this is Harvey. How can I help you? – Hi, I clicked a link on my phone, and it kind of started freezing up. Now I can't really do anything on my phone, and it told me to call this number. Can you help me with that? I don't know what to do. – It is iPhone or iPad? – Yeah, it's an iPhone. – And are you calling me from the same device?
– No, I'm using my friend's iPhone. My iPhone's messed up. – It's your iPad? – No, iPhone! – iPhone. – Just give me the cellphone number of that device. – Will the serial number work instead? – Sure, cell phone number. – Can I give you, can I give you the serial number instead? I don't know how the telephone number's gonna work. They, they got smart, like. – Okay, just give me that. – Alright, the serial number? Cool. C, zero, six, eight, H.
(all laughing) – Uh huh. – J. – Uh huh. – Six! – Six. (Harvey mumbling) – Sorry? I'm sick. P. R-N-K – K? – Nine. – Okay. – Got it?
– Got it. (stifled laughter) – Can you repeat it back to me, please? (speaking foreign language) – No, in English, please. (phone beeping) – That's it. – Was that, like a swear in some other, I don't know. I wanna, I'm being respectful as possible, like I don't know what he just said. So if you know what he said, let me know in the comments. I think it might've been something naughty. I think he might've swore at us. We're gonna call back one more time, and then like, try to play it serious. And if I can get their manager, and just be like,
"Yo, I (beep)ed your day up". That's all I want, like, that's all I wanna hear. Like, I ruined this call center. – Thank you for calling. – He's gonna be here all day. – Your call is important to us. – Dude, they're making us wait for legit ever, now. – Thank you for calling, my name is Peter. How may I help you? – Hi, is this Apple? – We are the EC Technosoft, we provide the online software solution for the 531s, iPhone, and iPad. – I'm on an iPhone. I just wanna begin by saying I really don't appreciate how my phone gets shut down.
Like, I'm very busy, I'm trying to watch My Little Pony. Like it, like it's just not, this is very inconvenient. Can you please help me fix this? – Okay, so (muffled speaking). So how long you are facing this problem? – Sorry, what? – I said, how long you are facing this kind of problem? – About six hours. – Okay, no problem. Let me check (mumbling) So may I put this call on hold for one minute? – Yeah, sure. – Thank you so much, if you don't mind. – Thank you.
– Oh my God, alright, this could be it. (all chattering) We're getting somewhere! – Alright thank you for being on hold. I appreciate your patience. You there? – Yes. – Some kind of virus is detected on your phone. – Oh no. – It is a mildly active virus. – Oh God. – So we need to remove that virus that's responsible for that, and to remove that kind of virus we need to install one antiviral from the app store. This is a full protection application.
Once you will install that this protection application will be removing the virus from your device. – Dude, they want you to install this sketchy app. Let's do this. – Antivirus! – Shhh! – Oh my God! (Peter mumbling in background) – So what do I need to, do you need my serial number here, I wrote it down, just in case. – Do you want to open the app store? – Okay. I'm opening the app store. – Go search ACU Protect. – ACU Protect. – Right.
– Okay. – So tell me this will be a station charge. Which card would you like to use? Debit card or credit card? – We're going to be using a credit card. – All right, go ahead with the number. – Uh, yeah, so the name on the card. H-A-R-A-M-B-E. Space, T-H-E space, G-O-R-I-L-L-A. And you need the number right? – Right. – Okay. One two, three four five, six seven, eight seven one.
– Thank you so much. – Thank you. (Peter mumbling) I'm sorry? It's fixed? – It's been fixed? (all cheering) – Yes! Yes! – Thank you Mike Tyson! – Is he still there? – Congratulations. (all cheering) (phone beeping) – All right, well done there Sud! Let's go, let's go, let's go! (all chattering)
All done, I got my high five, I had to high five myself. All right so as you guys can see, they're no longer answering any of our calls, I've called them on like four different phones, we legit shut them down. Drop a like on this video. If we get 70,000 likes I'll download that sketchy app. You guys have been crushing it, we're going to see what that's about, I don't even know anything. Big thanks to John, Daniel, Sud, and Purdy. I did not just meet these guys, trust me, I've know them for a while. Big shout out to the fraternity, Alpha Phi, I really appreciate that guys. – Oh (beep) (laughing)
– That's the producer for this video guys, if you guys made it to the end and love this series and want like a part three, drop three likes on this video, I'm only holding up two thumbs, do subscribe you guys when you are on here so you don't miss that just click the button. (phone dings) Are they texting me? Dude, I think they are legit texting me. Check out my last video right here, and yeah guys, we killed the call center.