Pizza Hut Made Smart Shoes?
– Shoes order pizza! Pizza Hut, yeah, P-P-P-P-Pizza Hut, made shoes! What?! It happened. You guys have been loving these videos. I did a video, Pepsi made a phone, McDonald's made a smart straw, Pizza Hut now made shoes! They made smart shoes that you can actually order a pizza from. We got these shoes! (air horn) Oh my God! (air horn)
Can you not?! These right here are the Pizza Hut shoes. They only made 64 pairs, so I don't really know how I got one. Just one pair showed up. So that's really awesome. If you guys like these types of videos, where I check out random companies making products, drop a like or a comment on this video. Last video, you guys crushed it. I asked for four likes. This video, we're gonna raise the bar. How many we giving them, Matt? – Five likes! – Five likes!
So let's try to shoot for that. If you guys like these videos, I'll keep doing more. Pizza Hut sent this box. At first, I'm like, "Why'd they just send a cardboard box?" But what it's supposed to resemble, I don't know if you can see that too well, is a pizza box. Yes, it is a pizza box. Took me a while to get that. And I showed you guys this all on Snapchat way early, so I'm just @keaton if you're not following me. Let's open up, the Pie Tops is what they're called. Cause that's like a pun for high tops. Ha. Ha, ha! You're funny, Mr. Domino, you're funny there. Whoa, it smells really good.
Kinda smells like a shoe. That was stupid. Okay, so we got some wrapping here promoting their new $7.99 large two topping pizza. This video's not sponsored. I really wish it was. Any companies, let me know. Papa John's, a year free pizza would be awesome. Maybe, maybe, a second pair of shoes, so I could give away to you guys? Drop a like in this video if you want that. There's only 64 pairs. I don't know. If they like this video, and you guys blow it up and go crazy on it, maybe they'll let me give away a pair. They're in these bags.
This is getting cool way too quick. Alright, so here's the first shoe. Oh my God. This is not real life. Pizza Hut made shoes! Check that out. Look … at these bad boys. Wow. And you've got some kind of engravings on the side here, I'm guessing to resemble cheese, this is like the sauce. Where's pepperonis, dog? Just kidding, I'm wearing the pepperonis. This is it, the Pie Tops. (air horn)
My God, why?! Stop it! Stop it, I'm gonna hit you with the shoe. How often do your shoes come with instructions? "To kick things off, create an account on pizzahut.com." Okay. These are custom done, and at the top here is where you press the button. Yeah, there's not a button, but I feel if you just push it, it connects to your phone, and then orders something from Pizza Hut. I really enjoy Velcro shoes, still wear them. Little special. The button's on this one! So here's the button, you just press this to order the pizza.
Then there's a battery pack back there, I don't know if you can see that too well. So I told you all the dumb features with the shoes, and honestly, they're not even dumb, they're pretty cool, but I'm gonna tell you the smart ones now. So there's an app with this that you just connect to, it's called Pie Tops. And then you just have to set them up, and you set them up with a Papa John's … Nope, you set it up with a Pizza Hut account. Press and hold the Pie Tops button at the top to pair it, and this works through Bluetooth. Can Papa John's work through Bluetooth? Nope, they don't. Okay, it came right up, so …
Next. Enter your phone number? Easy. So in the app, you have this kind of menu where you can swipe between. I have the large original pan supreme saved. I can just go to the large, thin and crispy, save as default, and then kind of go from there. Can I customize a pizza? – It says it should geo-locate you automatically. – Yeah, no, I think it will. We're gonna order our pizza right now. – Meat lovers. – Ooh, that looks – We love our meat here. – That's true.
All the fanfictions you guys write about me and Matt, thank you for that. – I can say meat lovers, cause we like meat! Woo! (air horn) – We're going with the meat lovers pizza. I think we just need to order it, so we just press the button right here. Huh? – Put the shoes on. – Oh, put the shoes, yeah, let me put the shoes on, and then we're gonna press the button. I'm a size 13 shoe, these are 11s. I have big feet, they don't fit me, I got Matt here to try them on. – They didn't collab with anyone,
You know what I'm saying? – No, they didn't. – They didn't do it with Adidas or anything like that. – No, this is their own shoe. – Yeah, they made it themselves. – Would've been a Pizza Hut Yeezy. – Yeah. – I'm not saying, but I'm saying. – Oh, and I think they feel like a boxing glove, the inside, there's like the red. It's not leather, maybe faux leather. – I don't really know what it is. – Alright, let's order some pizza. – So yeah, let's order some pizza. You hit the pizza button at the top on this shoe.
– Can I, I don't wanna – Can I slide my finger, – Click it. – In your foot? – Yeah, click it. – So I can hit the button? – Yeah, click it. I don't think that's the right shoe, is it? – Yeah, that's the right shoe. – Oh, that's it. There we go. – Okay, so we just ordered it, and it popped up on here. – Don't click it twice. – And it said one large original meat lovers pizza, cause we love meat! – We love meat.
– Will be delivered to this address. The one cool thing about the shoes is you don't even need to put your address in, it just finds your location. So this is it, I'm gonna hit confirm. – Pizza's on the way. – Pizza, pizza! Um, no, that isn't right, that isn't right. Order placed! Okay, we got pizza! That's 2017 for ya! You can't order anything else but the preset pizzas on here. No breadsticks, no garlic, no salad, no pasta, no sandwiches, just these few pizzas, and they're all $10.99. So we just ordered a pizza that only let us order one.
We're gonna kick back, I think it's 30 minutes or less, and wait for our meat to come. – Twenty minutes later. – Hey, how you doing? – Good, how are you? – I'm good. Did you know we ordered this pizza with a Pizza Hut shoe? – (laughs) – There's only 64. – 64? – Yeah, and it only works with Pizza Hut, as you can see. – Okay. – So Papa John's, no. – No. – Do you wanna try them on?
– Uh, no, it's big. – What size shoe are you? – Eight. – You're perfect. Do you wanna try them on? – It's eight? – This is 11, so your shoe, you don't have to walk. – You'll look cool, give it a shot. – No, maybe, maybe. – I'll give you a bigger tip. – Maybe another time, yeah. – We'll give you a bigger tip. – (laughs) – Okay. – (mumbles)
– Okay. You know, what'd be even better, is if you wore the shoes. – (laughs) – Drive a hard bargain. – Maybe next time. – Alright, alright, maybe next time. I'm gonna order another pizza. Basically, Jose is too much of a baller, and is like, "Yo, dog, I cannot be in these shoes." he's too good for these shoes. He's too good for these shoes. – We eat our pizza the wrong way. – Crust first. – Introducing stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut. – Alright, guys, so we got the Pizza, oh my gosh!
The shoes delivered the pizza! Okay, so it came to our door. We got a what? – So, meat lovers. – We got meat lovers pizza. Woo! (air horn) We literally clicked the button, guys, and the pizza came to the door. Jose wouldn't try the shoes on, so just a little shout out to Jose. – It would have been a big shout out, and a bigger tip, if he would've tried the shoes on. – So yeah guys, it's crazy, we got pizza, ordered to the door, with the shoes. I don't know what to say.
It's absolutely crazy, guys. These shoes order pizza! Oh my gosh! – That's Matt's – Perfect. Spot on. – That's Matt's best impression of me. So we got a thank you Pizza Hut pizza. – Yeah! (air horn) – You wanna try this slice? – Mm. Mm. (air horn) Pizza. – So yeah, guys. That's pretty much it for this video. If you guys are new, make sure you get subscribed. Hello, what up?
Thank you so much Sam and Adam for being this video's notification shout-out. If you guys want one, just make sure you turn on my notifications a la YouTube. Just ring the bell, let me know in the comments. Tweet me at TechSmartt if you guys wanna try these on, or if you ever see me, or if you are a YouTuber yourself, and you wanna use these for a video. Or if you find any other weird gadgets. Tweet me at TechSmartt. Shoes order pizza. (air horn) – Ah!