A Special Project with GOOGLE…
(soft upbeat music) – What's up, guys, SuperSaf here, and I'm doing a collaboration. This time it's in partnership with 368 and Google. And a bunch of these guys, you want to say hello? – Hey, hello! – And we're going to be checking out the game
On the Google Play Store. (upbeat music) I want to introduce you to the squad. These are the creators that I'm collaborating with in this video. – Jacklyn, you probably know me as NothingButTech.
– My name is CJ. My channel is CJKnowsTECH. – Hey, you all. My name is Terry Warfield, and I'm excited to be here, man. Thanks, Saf. – Well, I go by TechMeOut,
And my channel is TechMeOut, so you can check me out over there. (laughing) – You can check me out on TechMeOut. – Right, right. – Bars.
All right, what up, you all? My name is Devin. I run a tech channel, CKidTech. (upbeat music) – The game that we're checking out is Battle Cats. It's got over 10 million downloads on the Google Play Store,
Over 280,000 reviews. We're going to be playing it, getting a feel for it right now. Let's see what it's got to offer. (upbeat music) In a nutshell, it's a tower defense game.
You have your tower and you have a bunch of cats that you're going to send over to take over another tower, and they're going to be doing the same from their side. Now, there's a bunch of different cats. The more you play, the more XP you can gain the more cats you can buy,
The more of your cat you can upgrade, as well. There's a huge variety of cats, and there's lots of elements of the game, as well. And of course, it gets more challenging as you go on. (upbeat music) All right, so the next part of the day
Is going to be a challenge. We're actually getting some pro gamers coming in and we're going to be coaching them on Battle Cats. We're going to see who gets the furthest. – You think you tough, huh? – Well, I bet you aint even made it
Halfway across the map yet. – Hey, I'll bet you all cats ain't from South Central. – Oh! – All you all cats is weak. – I pity the fool who thinks they can beat me. (laughing)
– I have nothing, I'm still in Japan. I never made it. (upbeat music) – My name is Bugzvii, Fortnite player in competitions and stuff. – A professional.
– A professional. – We winning this, aren't we? – Of course we're winning this. – You want to have a close up of second place. Let's get a good close up of second place. (laughing)
(upbeat music) I mean, we don't even really need a strategy because we're just so far ahead of them, to be honest right now. (upbeat music) – Five, four, three, two, one.
– Oh! – We done! – My man! – So we've got the winner, Bugzvii and Saf team. Give them a hand! – Boo! – Thanks, man. – Interview with the winners.
– I want to thank my parents. I want to thank 368 for giving me the opportunity. I want to thank Bugzvii for being an awesome partner. – Same, you were a great coach. – We were upgrading the low-level cats, as well,
Because they were the, so that was one of the strategies. We were like, we're not going to just upgrade the powerful cats. We wanted to send out a few of the cheap ones, as well. It worked out well. All right, guys.
The tournament is done, and you're looking at the winners here. – Yes, sir. – And in terms of the game itself, first time you're playing, first impressions of the game? – Amazing, played well.
At the beginning, like I said, it was easy, but then you're going down the line, it does take strategy, actually, so it's not only like just a kid game. It's definitely a game for all ages all around. – I'm done with the whole gloat thing now,
So now it's the sportsmanship. Good game, good game. – Hey, you guys did well. – Good game. Good game. – Hi! – Good game. (upbeat music)
And that's a wrap. It's been a fun, fun shoot. If you guys want to try out Battle Cats for yourselves, there's going to be link down below. A big thanks to 360 and Google Play for having us over. And all of these guys!
– What up! – Hey! – I'll link to all their channels in the description below, as well. Hope you enjoyed this video and found it useful. If you did, then do hit that thumbs up button for me. And if you haven't already,
Then be sure to subscribe and hit that bell icon so you don't miss any future coverage. This is Saf on SuperSaf TV. I'll see you next time. (upbeat music)